Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Google Reader

Sign at the GoogleplexImage via WikipediaI have started using Google Reader so that I can more efficiently read all the different blogs that I love. Not only is it really easy to use, but it also makes it easy for me to find new blogs that I am interested in. I hope that this will save me a lot of time so that I have more time to blog, twitter, and research while I am online.

With all this new efficiency I added several blogs to my reading list. So, I thought that this would be a good time to share the atheist blogs that I currently subscribe to with all of you. Feel free to recommend others that you think I should be reading. I am sure that I am missing out on some real gems and I don't want to be.

1azy lizzie's blog
A Division by Zer0
Almost Diamonds
anatheist.net
Atheist Ethicist
Atheist Haven
Atheist Nation
Atheist Revolution
Bad Astronomy
Chicken Girl
Daylight Atheism
Deep Thoughts
Evolved and Rat/i/onal
Ex Christian
Exsisto Sane
Friendly Atheist
i get pissed
irReligion
Oz Atheist's Weblog
Pharyngula
Protium the Heathen
Radical Atheist
Sean the Blogonaut
The Atheist Blogger
The Good Atheist
The Summer Squirrel
Ungodly Cynic